Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Review: "Crush it! How to cash in on your passion!" - Gary Vaynerchuk




I had fun saying "Crush it!!!" at every opportunity.

Despite being a hardcover, it's a pretty lightweight book. Big print, lots of white space - you can read this very quickly, which is good in a couple of ways as it means it is clearly laid out and you can take it all in in one go. It has good advice and is quite inspirational, but at no point did I fill my pants. There were no surprises.

He summarises the book in three points early on and, in hindsight, I could have stopped reading at that page.

I think his website was instantly more influential than his book. Nevertheless, he is passionate and has a strong and interesting personality, which comes through in text, but more so on screen.

No comments: